Decurian (ECU) - Crypto's Next Level

The Decurian token project entails the development of a functional and modern cryptocurrency that will operate on the blockchain technology of Ethereum. The main goal of this project is to establish a system where users can challenge each other on the outcome of a sport, video game or e-sport using our token. The Decurian token will not depend on the current BTC price and will not be subject to it’s volatility and moving average. Decurian will always have a base value because it will be tethered to a small percentage of precious metals and therefore will never be valued at zero.Decurian will exist on the ERC 20 Main Net blockchain for utilizing smart contracts.

Token Name : Decurian
Symbol : ECU
Decimals : 3
Total Supply : 50,000,000 ECU
Contract Address : 0xd3CDc4e75750DC1e59F8342200742B6B29490e70
Official Website: https://ecucoins.com
Exchange & Trading Pair (ECU_ETH): https://vindax.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=ECU_ETH

2 Likes

Interesting project! Will the % of collateral consisting of precious metals automatically increase when the token value goes up, and vice versa?

1 Like

Thanks Mark. No it won’t and we are looking at changing that part to better address the value of the token. Beside this, we are currently working on a more consistent and less volatile way of tethering real world finance 1.0 to the decentralization of the crypto finance 2.0

1 Like

Sounds good, maybe you could make use of synthetic assets issued by Synthetix. Then the rebalancing could maybe be done easier automatically. Just my two cents :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks dear, I’ll talk to my team and ask them to take a look. I appreciate your cooperation and helping us. :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good luck with the project :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks dear. We’re also now on Coingeck. But I always love to be with you. :blush:

1 Like

We don’t mind having an open relationship with you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It just really a great experience working with you. Thanks. :crazy_face:

2 Likes