Introduction to iOWN Token

Launched on 09/09/2018, iOWN aims to address the shortages and drawbacks in the way investments occur and are handled in the current financial systems. Project Description (Cryptoasset)

iOWN is a Blockchain-based Investment Platform launched to bridge the gaps between Investors and Businesses seeking funding. iOWN Platform is a marketplace where users can choose from the various investment options listed on the platform. The users will be able to use the iOWN Tokens to access the aforementioned service offering of the iOWN Platform and benefit from other services. The iOWN Platform shall provide its users information and details about the various investment opportunities including business location, domain, and expected ROI.

You will soon be able to invest in businesses you love with iOWN Tokens on the iOWNX platform for share in equity, a great way to make your money work for you!

We are happy to answer any questions and glad to be part of this community.

Best Regards,
Team iOWN

2 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful introduction.

Interesting project.

I was wondering how people should manage volatility of the iOWN token when investing in companies. Is it some sort of stablecoin?

Or is it also possible to invest with other currencies or tokens?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Mark,

Good Question. The iOWN Ecosystem will then digitally and physically execute the transactions and deliver the service outcomes to users in the form of uOWN Tokens and Smart Agreement. The uOWN Token is passive, nontransferable, unlimited supply Token that does not have tradable API keys. It is issued by the iOWN Ecosystem and represents the rights to receive the revenue from a Business campaign.

I hope this answers your question and please feel free to ask me anything!

Kind Regards,
Faisal

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

That made it more clear :slight_smile: