Seeking Advice on Crypto Portfolio Diversification

Hey everyone! :wave:

I have been dabbling in crypto for a bit now, but recently, I have been thinking about taking my portfolio to the next level. Right now, I hold the usual heavy hitters like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), along with a few well-known altcoins. While these have treated me well so far, I can’t shake the feeling that I might be missing out on some lesser-known projects or newer opportunities that have strong long-term potential. :thinking:

So I wanted to reach out to the community here and ask for your input- what coins or tokens do you think are underrated but could perform well in the future? Whether it’s for short-term gains or long-term holding, I’m open to all suggestions.

I’ve looked through these Crypto Markets On Bull Run: 7 Best Cryptocurrency To Multiply Your Wealth | Coinranking Blog Qlik Sense Tutorial articles/resources, they are very informative but I’d love to hear more from the community members.

Also, I am curious about how you guys manage your portfolios. How do you decide when to diversify further? Are there specific indicators you look for before you buy or sell? How do you avoid getting overwhelmed with too many coins in your portfolio?

I have been hearing a lot about DeFi projects, gaming tokens, and even NFTs lately. Anyone had success with those? Would love to get your thoughts on where you think the crypto space is headed next, and whether it’s a good time to invest in those sectors.

Thanks so much in advance for any advice or suggestions you can share.